Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So I've been enjoying my holidays.

So umm... there was no end-of-year post, there hasn't been a post here in some time, in fact. I finished this semester and stuff kept happening. Main reason why I haven't done anything productive is... I've been lazy. That's all.

Yeah. Waking up to play videogames all day and lose time... it feels nice for some time, though I've always been feeling guilty about not doing anything productive over the last month. Time's over, though; next monday is the start of a new semester. I gotta get ready for everything, and I promise I won't be so lazy anymore.

About the stuff that's happened, umm... I think the most important are that I now have a smartphone and I have a TV, after like three years of not having one. It's been great, and I'm eternally grateful to my brother, since it wouldn't have been possible without him.

Just until some days ago I had the brilliant idea of installing the blogger app for android... now that my pc's become more of a media center (I have it hooked up to the TV), I've had less time to use it, I guess... to use it on a more personal way. I can pretty much do anything from my cellphone, so it's alright.

I won't promise anything, but I may blog here more often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment