Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

UltraStar Deluxe is genius!

The software is pretty well built, and it's pretty fun to sing along your favorite songs~ Well, I like music, I guess it's just natural right? I hate my voice though.

Oh, I also hate how I've become more oriented to the eastern culture now. Most of the songs transcripted to Ultrastar are from the West culture. Not to worry though - I'm working on my own songs! Starting from Susumu Hirasawa because he needs to be more popular.

With every rhythm game simulator comes simfiles that are all over the place, with no quality standards or anything. That's what sucks about this. It isn't as horrible as the DTX days, but still...

Whenever I get a song done, I'll post it here. My guess is that I'll be doing mostly japanese stuff, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment