Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Two new ranked maps!



Yep. I'm glad they're both finally ranked. I still need more and more and more though.

This time, I wasn't as happy with CHEVRON, mainly because I had originally planned to have two difficulties. It's not like I'm unhappy either, the Hard I pulled out isn't that bad. I actually had put all I have in my Normal, maybe that's why.

I Can Do Anything needed to be ranked badly. I also thought inside me the choruses were so tits it hurts. I was happy with it overall, maybe not with Normal or Easy but with Hard I was.

So yeah. My next ranked map will probably be Star Soldier, or at least I hope so. That's the one I'll be pushing for ranking this time. Right now I'll be working on Susumu Hirasawa - Pacific Rim Imitation Network, and then Brief & Trunks - Konbini. Dammit, I still have too many maps to work on!

Mirror links (just in case):
3OH!3 - I Can Do Anything
Susumu Hirasawa - CHEVRON

Also, as a side note, I really should get around to post a full WiP list from me, so people are amazed at how many things I want to map.

No comments:

Post a Comment