Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am going to get cut!!

Even though I've enjoyed this whole year up to some extent, the time for me to get busy is nearing. Oh yes, it's nearing. It's going to be satisfying to feel useful after being useless for so much time. Besides that, this time I think I'm going to get cut by the end of this month, so I will start to have some offline fun.

Even then, I have a full warehouse of anime episodes I have left to watch so I'm going to be fine (plus I will finally be able to catch up in OP!). It's still going to get boring after some time though, without being able to play TF2 for example.

Speaking of which, I've been spending way too much time on TF2, now that it's free to play. I like to be productive but oooh, it's just too addictive! The fun I couldn't have, all these years came for free! I am not going to mention my poor performance (as in, both my computer with low framerate and how much I suck) though.

I guess that's it for the update, let's see what happens from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment