Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Game Updates.

My brother finished Portal 2 yesterday; man, that was a freaky trip. I also like Want You Gone more than Still Alive, but I guess that's just because I've heard Still Alive too many times. Maybe I should replay it, even though it wouldn't be the same now that I know most puzzles' answers. Maybe I should play another Source game from Valve, like Half-Life 2 or something.
Well, I was surprised it was able to run in my piece of crap I use as a computer, so I'm guessing it can run other things just as fine too.

I also started playing Plants vs. Zombies (again) yesterday, here we go.

I'm currently deciding whether or not keep downloading games, since I feel like I've downloaded too many. In one side, I'd like to have a gallery of good games, but on the other side, I don't want to bloat the HDD with every game that gets within my sight. I could wait until I get a new computer or HDD, but... when is that coming, if ever???
I currently have in mind games like LEGO Indiana Jones or Trackmania, though they weigh 1GB each. Wish I had more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment