Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's March!

And with that, I must say my internet connection isn't safe. I might disappear in the next days. It could have been cut today, so I'm just being lucky now.

Oh well. It doesn't matter, since I am already preparing to hibernate.

Besides that, today is the day I clean up my online trash! I organize all my e-mails, my uploads and recheck my accounts every month. Of course, it sounds like much but it doesn't take much time, since I don't actually recieve e-mails, upload things or create accounts very frequently. I still clean up other things though!
I will also change my avatar today, setting it to this.

Other than that, I don't have much to say. I've been keeping up with my excel obsession, and my birthday is this month. That's it, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment