Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Emulators Organizer 3.0.1.0

This tool is kind of rare, so I thought I'd share it here.

Screenshot

http://emulators-organizer.webnode.com/

Emulators Organizer does... what it says on the title, really. It's like a Winamp media library (or just plain 'library' if you must), but with ROMs, which I find to be a pretty much EXCELLENT idea. The software isn't exactly the best thing ever, but it's better than nothing. I already left my feedback right here, hoping to see more changes soon.

It's become kind of another project of mine to recollect covers and snapshots for every game... which isn't necessarily a bad thing, since it keeps me busy. It'd be best if it did it automatically though.

So there you go. I am not exactly recommending this, but it's a pretty neat way to 'organize' your stuff, so go ahead and try if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment