Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tongari Kids - B-DASH (Ver.HANAGOE)

Here's another japanese rarity. Some of you may remember the "MarioGTA" video I've spread around... well, this is the song used in that video, including instrumental and B-side (and instrumental of the B-side!). The B-side isn't as good as the first song but it's still worth listening.

This is some kind of remix from Mario... although, it isn't much of a mix, it just uses sounds from the game. It's very catchy though. I guess I should say thanks to my fellow friend VanMoNkEy (or however you spell it) for helping me retrieve the single since I couldn't understand shiz in the only site I could find it.


Crappy cover... well it's better than nothing.

Bitrate: 320kbps CBR
Size: 39.88 MB
Properly tagged: Yes (cover might need a replacement, it really is Ver.HANAGOE)

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?f65ok49542ckhgl (Updated at 03/02/2011)

Oh, and I should mention that you're free to spread these links around, as long as they don't die... claiming it as your own upload is fine too (if not stupid).
As usual, e-mail me at GensHaze@gmail.com if the link gets down to reupload.

No comments:

Post a Comment